Sunday 22 November 2020

Bird coasters


 I had a very enjoyable time yesterday at the Christmas craft fair at the Corrin hall, Peel. I met so many lovely people including some friends that I had not seen for a long time. As well as selling my usual stitched textiles I brought along my new product lines. I have many good images from work that I have created, many of them now sold. I have had 3 of these printed as quality cards. The items that I am most excited about are the new coasters. they were much admired yesterday, the ones that sold particularly well were the ones with images of birds. As each image is from a photograph of my work I am now setting about to create a new body of work based on birds, flowers and butterflies which can be be sold as the original textile or as coasters. I am hoping that before too long I may have a website up and running and I will keep you posted regarding this.

No comments:

Post a Comment