Thursday 18 February 2021

New Nature Based Online Shop

 I have just opened my new online shop selling my Art and Homeware designs based on nature. I have a good selection of cards and coasters which have images taken from my original textile designs. Some of the cards are printed to give high quality, colourful images whilst the others are handmade using felted wools of various breeds, some rare. The cards are then hand and or machine stitched and may have embellishments. The coasters have high definition images of my textile art. I also sell a variety of one off original wallhangings several are made from stitched, dyed calico and khadi paper. Others are wet felted using a variety of wools and several have plant dyed fibres. I do a lot of natural dyeing using plants from my large forest garden.

To access the online shop go to patktextiles.com    



No comments:

Post a Comment